Monday, May 17, 2010

Don't Mess With Texas

Yeah, pretty cliche, I know! But I really wanted to get this picture scrapped and nothing else was coming to mind. These are three friends from Texas that come and stay in out home for a week every few years. They call us and send us stuff in-between and they crack us up! Good guys!


For this layout I used the Sketch Savvy #6 from my friend Susan's sketch blog. I ordered some paper from Miss Paper Jane (Cosmo Cricket) and they sent me a bunch of free strips of Jack's World paper. I bought a few more pieces from my LSS and thought they would be perfect for this sketch! Thanks Miss Paper Jane!!

I added a few paper circles and some grommlets and called it good. It seemed like simple was the best way to go with this one.

2 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

What a perfect guy page! LOVE the papers and the title since I am from texas and feel strongly about not messing with it. well - that has become about not litering but the concept is still good. LOL

Susan Stringfellow said...

Oh man - you know, I should have used this title for my Hurricane IKE mini!!!