Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tapas!

I has so much of the Afternoon Tea paper that I decided to make a few more layouts with it.
A few weeks ago when we went to DCA for the Food and Wine Festival, we made our way over to Stage 12 for the tapas (appetizers) tasting.


Again I turned to one of my friend, Susan's sketches. I thought this one would be perfect for showcasing the many different things we tasted that day. Check out her blog, Sketch Savvy.


I left it pretty simple since I decided to make some kits out of this layout. But it does the job and I love it!



And if you would like to try some of the delicious little tapas pictured here, you have until may 31 to get to DCA to try them! I wrote a detailed critique on my Disneyland blog.

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

YEA!!! Beautiful pages. I hadn't gotten to this sketch yet so I am very excited to see your take on it. LOVE the little photos. And I'm hungry now. :)