Saturday, July 20, 2024

Stampers Anonymous Release 2 for 2024

Hodge Podge CMS490

These are my makes for the second release for 2024 from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.  I'll be posting tutorials later for these, but I know there are many makers who just like to see inspiration and then do their own thing. So here are the main inspiration pics for each card. 

Links for all the stamps are at the end of this post. Thanks for your support!

Embrodery CMS486

Floristry CMS485

Embroidery CMS468

French Garden CMS487


 Have a creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

These are so, so good, I think the top one is my fav, no wait, it's the second one, or could it be....LOL. They are all my favorites. That was a great live with a great relese. So my inspiration, my head is still spinning, or is that popping...hehehe. I am ready to gear up for the creepy, spooky, fun halloween...muwa...hahaha.