Saturday, August 3, 2024

Tim Holtz Sizzix Halloween Vault

Fright - A Halloween Spring
 What a fun release from Tim Holtz and Sizzix! I had a blast making with them and am so thankful to have been asked to be a part of this release. Here are the things I made for the live. I will have tutorials on all of them when I have a little break during this very busy making season. It's pretty crazy around here with deadlines until the end of September so I appreciate your patience as I roll out tutorials when I get a chance.

That being said, I know that some makers only need to see a picture to get inspired so here they all are in one spot. Have fun!

Tiki Cats - Cards inspired by Jeff Granito

Outtakes - a humorous make with the ghosts

Boo - Cats and a Raven in a Graveyard

Thanks for stopping by and keep your eyes open for tutorials! If you aren't subscribed to my Youtube channel and Instagram, be sure to click the links in the right column to follow me to get the most up to date info.

Have a creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!


1 comment:

leslie said...

simply AMAZING!!!!