Thursday, October 5, 2023

Concealed in the Cobwebs

A Vignette Box with a mysterious paper doll. What is her story? Find out in this tutorial. I made this vignette for the Tim Holtz Halloween Idea-ology 2023 release. My aim was to make a few pieces that were something beginners and intermediate makers could attempt. I hope this video tutorial inspires those who are newer to Vignette making and that those who have made a few to get that Halloween Idea-ology out and to start making. There is still plenty of time to make for the Halloween season!

Here is a video tutorial. I will put the index breaks in it soon.









 

Have a creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp. The links below send you to their store. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: