Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Tim Holtz and Tonic Studios Rotary Media Trimmer VS Chipboard

 

 

I think the Tim Holtz Tonic Rotary Media Trimmer is incredible. It works perfectly. I have been using it for a few weeks and it cuts straight, it cuts through chipboard like it's paper, and it cuts even the thinnist of pieces of paper or chipboard. It's really amazing. I will have more to say about this but since I used this to cut all of the thin pieces of chipboard for the book nook in my last tutorial, I really wanted to take just 5 minutes to show you how well it works! 

Just a heads up, Scrapbook.com has the trimmer on sale for $79.99 right now!

 I hope you love it as much as I do!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

What sold me was the hold down bar, so that whatever is to be cut will cut straight. Can't wait to get my hands on one. Thanks for the demo on chipboard.