Saturday, March 5, 2022

Tim Holtz Idea-ology 2022

 
Wow, wow, wow! Tim Holtz did it again! Do you have a favorite from the 2022 Idea-ology release? It's really hard for me to pick, with the Curator Snippets and Windows being added to the everyday line, and all the mini books in the Memoir Ephemera packet, the Design Trims.....but that new Barrel.....oh my! Definitely some wonderful new skus in this release so be sure to heck them all out at TimHoltz.com
The Hobbit Hole Curio Clock was a super fun make! My husband is a huge Hobbit and Lord of the Rings fan, so this one was for him. Plus I just couldn't get Hobbit Hole out of my mind from the minute I saw it so I was meant to build a little home in the Shire. And it lights up! I'll show that in an upcoming tutorial.
The door was made using that pop out rim from the front of the clock.

I made this springtime birdhouse with lots of the new and existing Idea-ology.
Tutorial will be coming soon!

This might be my favorite make of mine from this release. I really enjoyed all the tiny details I put into this. I recorded myself as I made this so there will be a detailed Youtube tutorial on this piece as soon as I get it back from Tim and Mario. So stay tuned and be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel. the loink is in the column at the right.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the release.

Have a creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 

6 comments:

Zolane said...

Always such charming and inspirational makes.

Jacqui Blondel said...

Loved both your makes on the live. Looking forward to the tutorials & you tube video. I am with you husband in that I am also a huge Tolkien fan. Maybe suggest to Tim & Mario to at least read(listen) to the Hobbit. I am sure they will better understand just how good your Hobbit Hole really is LOL 😆.
Being a lover of books, you Bookshelf make is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration once again

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Amazing Makes!! I can't wait for the video!!!

TeresaC said...

LOVE these makes Tamera, especially the Hobbit home and the bookcase!! Love all the detail!! I am looking forward to watching for your video!!
Thank you so much for the smile this morning.
:)

Unknown said...

Tami, I love your makes! Recently came upon a 2018 post listed as Aloha and im obsessed with the tiki totem element. Please give me a clue how this was made. Was there a die for it? I'm desperate! Thanks, Joni

Tamera said...

Joni I don't have a way to reply directly to your comment, so I hope you see this. It is a discontinued die set from Tim Holtz and Sizzix called Tropical. It is no longer available but you could search for it online, or check with small independent stores, or post on the Tim Holtz Products by and sell facebook group.