Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Stampers Anonymous Christmas Card Ideas 2021

Alright my crafty friends, I found a bunch of quick vido walk throughs I made in August and September of many of my Christmas/Holiday makes and I was so happy to find them! So now I am just working on editing and such in between running errands and helping my parents. So I hope you find these quick videos helpful and interesting.

Below are just stills of the things I discussed in the video.

Shout out to Jennifer McGuire for another fun background technique to try! I love experimenting.
Color a piece of Heavystock with Blueprint Sketch or Prize Ribbon Blue, then heat emboss the snowflake from Holiday Things stamps in clear embossing ink and powder. Spray it with water to activate the ink and I added a few sprays of the Snow Flurries Mica Stain too.
Then lay a clean piece of Distress Heavystock on top of the colored piece and run them both through a die cut machine with no die. the pressure with transfer the ink color to the clean piece and then embossing will leave a void. then I ran the embossed piece through an iron with a clean piece of copy paper to melt the embossing powder off and it will leave a the image darker on the original piece. It's kind of opposite of the Iron-off technique.




On this piece and the one below I tried stamping the Holiday Text in Versamark Ink for a resist, then coloring it with a blending tool in Picked Raspberry and Pink Flamingo, but it didn't show up as well as I had hoped.





 Thanks for stopping by! I hope you  are enjoying the season.

Have a creative day,

Tami

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

Maureen Reiss said...

I love your cards!!! I'm a sucker for Tim's background stamps too!!