Saturday, September 22, 2018

Boo - Sizzix Alterations Frightening Faces

More Frightening Faces! How can you not just love this die set?

This is a super simple card showcasing many of the faces in this set. In the three cards I made using the faces dies, I tried to make sure that all of them were used.
Although simple and straight forward, I did try to add some fun Halloween color with Distress Oxide ink splatters and the boo die from the Halloween Sideorder die set cut out from the same colors.
From this picture you can see the colored splatters and the same colors on the boo die cuts.

One last thing, the faces aren't backed by white paper...they are backed by....


Glow in the Dark Shrink Plastic! (I admit it -- I was totally in to glow in the dark this Halloween Season!)

No comments: