Sunday, February 15, 2015

Thanksgiving Design Team Projects

I am way behind on my blogging!  After my last blog post in October of 2014, I fell off a step ladder and had some recovery time and then the mess of the holidays and never got back to it. So there will be some untimely post from Thanksgiving through Christmas for this week until I get a little caught up.

One of our Design Team projects for my LSS last fall was to use Sweater Weather by Simple Stories. We are usually to make a one page layout and a decor/card/party piece.

 For my decor piece I decided to make place settings for a Thanksgiving table.  I remembered that Tim Holtz made these really cute Turkeys a few years ago using his rosette die so I combined it with his mini bag die and made utensil holders.
Here is his tutorial for making the Quirkey Turkeys if you want to try it yourself.
 http://timholtz.com/quirky-turkeys/


2 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

Beautiful page and projects! I just love love love those 3D turkeys!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, I hope you are feeling better. I'm so accident prone that I cringe when I hear of someone else getting hurt.
I absolutely love your page.