Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Haunts

My last Halloween design team project was to do a 12x12 layout with the My Mind's Eye Frightful collection.

I chose to scrap two pictures from last years's Mickey's Trick or Treat Halloween Party at Disneyland.  We found Minnie the Candy Corn Queen and Zorro Mickey in their Halloween costumes back in Toon Town. 

 I used Sketch Savvy Sketch #121 for this layout.  

The title font is Tim Holtz Spooktacular.

 The pointy edge and the pointy shape below are from the Tim Holtz Snowflake Rosette Die.  The border is actually just the left over piece from the rosette I cut and used on the treat bags from yesterday.  And because I knew the middle of the rosette would be covered, I didn't put this cute pointy snowflake center on it.  It looks much better on this page instead of all covered up.

And both strips of paper, the b&w stripe and the jack o lanterns are the pieces on the bottom of the 12x12 paper that shows you what is on the back side of the cardstock.

LESSON: Don't throw things away until you are certain you won't need to use them.



No comments: