Saturday, May 12, 2012

No Joy in Muddville

For my sister's birthday we spent the weekend at Disneyland.  We wandered past the Games of the Boardwalk in Disney's California Adventure and decided to give them a try.  Casey at the Bat is your typical carnival-type game where you try and pitch the ball into the catcher's mitt.  Of course, everyone but me got at least one ball in.  I scored a big ZERO.  Thus the title.  It was fun though!

This layout is for Disney Challenge #25  Goin Coastal at Disney Scrappers.

I thought I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy for this layout, but I couldn't find which one it was to save my life, so head on over there for some inspiration anyway. There are a lot of great ideas on that site!  I did this layout over a year ago and just finished it up this week.






And if it's been awhile since you have seen this classic short, I'm attaching it here.  It was originally part of Make Mine Music and then was made into an individual short in 1954.

No comments: