Saturday, May 12, 2012

An Actor's Life 4 Me!

 This layout about the actor's life portion of the Pinocchio ride was for the NSD Sketch Challenge #1 - 4 Parks 1 World Challenge.  We were to do a layout based on Sketch #85 from Sketch Savvy.


Since I have never been to Walt Disney WORLD, I don't have pictures of all four parks to put on my page, but we also had to option of doing 4 pictures from one attraction, so of course, I chose that.  This layout just seemed so Pinocchio to me and since it is one of DH's favorite rides, how could I pass it up?
The paper I used was On the Bright Side by MME.  Perfect for Disney pages!!  I don't know if you can see in this picture, but the top of the journaling tag that looks like it was torn out of a binder is little tiny Mickey heads.  I stole this idea from my friend Nancy.  She did it on a page awhile back and I thought it would work well on this page since we were supposed to include a Hidden Mickey and the Mickey's on this page are pretty prominent.

If you have never ridden Pinocchio, this is the best video I could find.  It is really dark and most were difficult to see.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

How did you do the mickey heads on the notebook paper?

Also, the mickey heads on the banners...is that a punch?

Tamera said...

Lorraine, it is a tiny little punch that I bought at Disneyland years ago. I used it for both the binder paper (stole the idea from my designer friend Nancy) and on the banners.