Sunday, September 29, 2024

An Unfortunate Ending - Tim Holz Stampers Anonymous Halloween 2024

 

 This is a project I made for the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous 2024 Halloween Release.

 
 Here is the video tutorial for this project.
 
 To make the stone background I colored a small Etcetera Tag with Distress Oxide Sprays in Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss and Black Soot. When dry I spread Crypt Grit Paste through the Slate THS085 stencil. Once dry I went over it with some Hickory Smoke Distress Crayon to bring more gray to the forefront.

 I colored the images with Stormy Sky, Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Scorched Timber and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks.
Then fussy cut them out and added a thin mat of Mixed Media Heavystock colored with Old Paper and a spray of Fossilized Amber Spritz.

 

 After adhering the stamped images to the tag, I layed the large Batty layer stencil over them and the tag and spplied Black Paque Texture Paste through the tag. It did cover some of each image but that was part of the design plan and I love it!

Now let’s go have a creative day! 😃

Tami 

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: