Friday, February 16, 2024

Love Notes Archival Resist Cards

Meet Love Notes CMS477 a special Valentine Stamp Set brought to us by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous. And guess what? Simon Says Stamp has also made a set of dies to go with them.


I made some cards using a long-time favorite technique called Archival Resist. I hope you enjoy the tutorial. 






Thank you so very much for stopping by.

Have a creative day! 

Tami 

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to their stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: