Friday, January 12, 2024

We’re All Mad - The Sassy Club

A Girl in Sassyland from The Sassy Club is the stamp set that inspired this card. I paired it with some paper from the Tiny World Paper Pad. The links take you to the site to purchase the stamps but I am not an affiliate with The Sassy Club.
The images were all stamped with Black Soot Distress Archival Ink onto Distress Watercolor Cardstock and then colored with Distress Watercolor Pencils.
I hand cut around the We're All Mad Here sentiment.
I cut some vellum from a Tim Holtz Sizzix die to place behind the images to soften the backgound.
The striped and numbered papers are from the Tiny World Paper Pack.


 I used Distress Water Color pencils that I thought best coordinated with the paper. The tea cuts and girl are all popped up with foam squares to add dimension.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like this card!

Have a creative day, 

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of their stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: