Saturday, November 25, 2023

A Jolly Good Christmas

 

This card was made using only stamps from the Jolly Holiday CMS474 stamp set from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous. 

I alternated stamping the peppermint stick and the confections wording to make the background. They were stamped in Rustic Wilderness and Lumberjack Plaid Distress Inks on Distress Water Color Cardstock. 
 
Santa is colored with Lumberjack Plaid and a little Lost Shadow on his beard. Then he's popped up on an action wobble for a little fun. 
 
I colored the mat by going pad to paper with Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink 

That’s it! I think alternating the stamps to make the striped background took the most time. It’s not difficult, just took the longest to make. 

Hope you enjoyed this fun Christmas card make! 
Have a creative day!
Tami
 
I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of their stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

No comments: