Monday, February 6, 2023

True Love - Tim Holtz Sizzix

I’m celebrating true love on the blog and YouTube today! I used some of the new Tim Holtz 2023 everyday release to make a wall hanging home decor piece that will fit in perfectly with my Valentine’s Day Decor. 

 

This is a short video tutorial on this piece.

I used part of one of my favorite verses from Song of Solomon. I’ve loved this verse since early in our marriage, because we were good friends for years before we started dating and eventually got married. 
I used just the sides of the True Love die chocolate box for this make. The texture is Distress Kraft Heavystock that was embossed in the Woven 3D texture fade. Then I highlighted a few raised areas with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide. 
TThe verse was cut from both Emporium and Bulletin. I used Watercolor Cardstock and Black Heavystock.


This was a pretty simple make, but I’m so happy with it because it will fit in perfectly with all my other Valentine decor pieces.

Have a creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: