Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Stencil Embossed Background Card

I'm sharing another sample card I made with the new Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous June 2021 release. I made a fun embossed background using one of the new layering stencils and paired it with the Bold Sayings and Mod Cactus stamps. 
I enjoyed making this fun, bright  card and made a video tutorial that you can see here:

It's really amazing how just a bit of clear embossing powder through a stencil can make such a pretty background.


 The Bold Sayings sentiment was embossed in white embossing powder on a piece of vellum.
  
 I finished the card off by fussy cutting three cacti and arranging them on both sides of the sentiment.

As always I am most grateful for your support in visiting my blog. It is very much appreciated. I hope you found something to inspire your own creative endeavors!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

 

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

WoW! That is so cool.
That is such a lame word to use but it's the word that came out of my mouth.