Monday, June 28, 2021

Ink and Paint Cards

This trio of cards were made using the Flower Outlines CMS430 stamps that are part of the new June 2021 Stampers Anonymous release from Tim Holtz. Below is a casual tutorial video as to how I made these cards.
As I say in the video, I was originally inspired by a card I saw made by Keia Smith @confessions_of_a_paperholic  I put my own twist to it by taking inspiration from her idea and then putting what I think of as a Disney Ink and Paint Department feel to it. A big thanks to Keia for the original inspiration for these cards.



Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found the video tutorial helpful even though it was a quick, very casual tutorial. As always, I really appreciate your support!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 
 


No comments: