Friday, March 18, 2016

Leave a Little Sparkle - Catching Up part 4

 In January I attempted the Tim Holtz 12 Tages of 2016 Remix.  I loved both of the techniques and wanted to use them to make some Valentine tags that would go perfectly on my kitchen mantle for decor.  I was so surprised when my tags were chosen! Mario and Tim sent me a stamp set, and Distress Marker.
 I was immediately inspired by the man with the umbrella because National Umbrella Day was right around the corner. So I got out my Distress Ink Refills, some water, a brush and I was ready to water color a card when Patriot decided to drink out of my clean water.  I guess he thought kitty spit would make it work better.
 I added some Distress Rock Candy stickles here and there and used the Tim Holtz stamp for sentiment. It was a quick and easy card in honor of National Umbrella Day.

No comments: