Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas Day #12

WE DID IT!!!! I can't believe we made it!! All 12 and I made two of each one at that!!! WOOOOT!

Today's tag struck me as kind of strange at first. I hated that weird little doll, but in the end, I went down and bought one and I like it. There were a million steps to making today's tag, but it was a fun tag to make! Be sure to check out Tim's page to see all the fun steps to making this.


For my tag I stuck pretty much to Tim's tutorial, but for the second tag that I gave away, I had to improvise since I didn't have two of everything. I think it turned out pretty well despite having to scrounge around for some cute seconds.


I can't believe we are done!

1 comment:

blupixy said...

I think the doll is a little odd myself, so I think I like the reindeer one better! Great job! So impressed!