Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daily Window Designer Challenge

My friend and constant source of paper crafting inspiration, Susan Stringfellow, posted this contest Daily Window Designer Challenge on her blog. I thought it would be a really fun thing to try and come up with something and try to enter.

This is my first entry. I say first because I want to try a couple of different backgrounds if I get the chance. As you can see, there is room for someone to put a picture, their name or even a quote on this and then slip it into the window pocket of one of the bags.


I used some older MME scraps and some velvet ribbon from Cosmo Cricket.


This is the second background I made using some cream burlap and some Scrap Within Reach paper.

I really love the big bag with the window. She says it is the perfect size for taking to a crop. I'd love to win, or at least have one of my friends win, so you have until the end of the month to turn something in. Give it a try!

No comments: