Monday, March 2, 2015

January CHA Make n Takes

I went to CHA in January for two days and ended up making two of the Graphic 45 make n takes.  They were both lines that were going to be carried in my LSS, so I thought I would make them for displays in the store.

The first line was Home Sweet Home. I don't have a veggie garden, or do much with cookin or recipes any more, so I wasn't sure I would be able to use this line for any pictures. Then I ran across this picture of Rabbit in Pooh Corner at Disneyland and the veggies in the background were a perfect fit.

This project designed by Graphic 45 was intended to be hung on the refrigerator and have shopping lists or coupons attached to it.  I made it a mini scrapbook page instead.


This envelope made into a mini scrapbook page was made from the Time to Flourish line. It features a photo of us in the Flower Market on Main Street USA in Disneyland that was there in December of 2013.  It was a very pretty little photo spot.

 As always, Graphic 45 has gorgeous lines and they are a very generous company.  And sadly one of the few who had paper and projects this year at CHA.

1 comment:

Sharon Harris said...

Very creative! I love G45 - esp. the veggies, canning jars, aprons. That's going to get lots of use here at my house.