Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Scrap Sty. Where it all happens!

My friend Susan challenge a few of us to drop everything and take a picture of our scraproom as it was at that very moment, then to make a layout of it. We were not supposed to stage or clean up at all. She wanted us to record what a real, live, well-used scrapbook room looks like. Despite my desire to tidy and take the trash out (I had bags of trash as I had been cleaning for about two weeks straight) I followed the directions to a T.

So, here it is--my scrap sty.











I just used stuff I had in my stash. Paper is Basic Grey Color Me Silly, tickets are from a bulk roll from the office store, letters were chipboard and metal letters I bought years ago and don't remember the manufacturer. I made the punches and letters shiny by putting Ranger Glossy Accents on them.

No comments: