Thursday, December 12, 2019

Twelve Days of Tim Holtz Christmas 2019

Welcome Friends! I'm going to be linking back to this page for the next 12 days with past and present Christmas Projects using Tim Holtz brands. Mark this page so you don't miss any of them!

On the First Day of Christmas:
Milkcap Phoropter Lens Christmas Tree

On the Second Day of Christmas
Baby It's Cold Outside!

On the Third day of Christmas:
Let It Snow

On the fourth day of Christmas
Season's Greetings: A Modern Shaker Card

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...
Mr Snowman Decked the Halls!

On the 6th day of Christmas
the Frontier called to me...(from 2017)

On the seventh day of Christmas...
things got Merry & Bright

 On the eighth day of Christmas...
Charles Dickens inspired me.

On the ninth day of Christmas...
faux mercury glass was on my tree. 
Faux Mercury Glass Ornaments
On the 10th day of Christmas
a faux Mercury glass Ice Flake appeared (2018)
Winter Ice Flake
On the 11th Day of Christmas
I put some holly on the tree....
3-D Impresslit Holly ornament


3 comments:

sarascloset said...

Love this, Tami! Great use of the milk caps, and I love your photography/props, too! I'm so happy you posted this, since I missed it last year! Merry Christmas! Sara Emily

Rea' said...

Oh what a fabulous treat ... 12 days of Tim Holtz !! Loving it for sure!!

KGBaird said...

Love this series! Pinning them all!