Saturday, August 17, 2019

Coming Soon -- Eyemagination Museum Blog Post - Product List

Soon I will be posting a couple of tutorials about how to make some things in the Eyemagination Museum project. I plan to focus on the zipper eye, corked domes, framed eyes, and eye plant.  If you want me to address anything else, please contact me through the form on the right.

If you want to be sure you have the supplies on hand to make your version of this project, I've put a pretty complete list below of everything I used. And if you find you need some of the items, I have a list of links below the list to make your shopping easy.


New Halloween Ideaology Products:
Ephemera – eye advert
Ephemera Snippets – tiny labels and Handle with Care label
Paper Dolls
Layers/Baseboards – moon, eye chart, curtains, small black frame
Wallpaper
Design Tape
Quote Chip
Remnant Rubs – eye, numbers, file numbers, For the Eye oval
Mummy cloth
Adornments Spider
Cryptic – zombie hand
Creepy Eyes – most of one pack

Existing Ideaology Products:
Lg Vignette Tray
Mini Foundations
Finials
Thimble
Sprocket Gear
Mini Hardware
Hardware Heads
Regal Adornments
Corked Domes
Ornate Plate
Mini Gears
Deco Frames
Adornments Ribbons
Keyhole
Brads/Long Fasteners

Ranger Product:
Collage Medium
Glossy Accents
Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Blending Tool
Black Soot Distress Paint
Tarnished Brass Distress Paint
Distress Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint
Mushroom Alcohol Ink
Walnut Stain, Black Soot Distress Crayons

Misc Product:
Die cut greenery for urn, or broomstick, whatever you want.
Green cloth covered floral wires
A tiny piece of moss
Zipper or Zipper Trim (I used stuff they used to sell for scrapbook embellishments)
A small piece of natural canvas or similar cloth
Something for dimension – foam dots, layered pieces of chipboard, bingo chips, the foam pieces that come in the Vignette Trays -- some

-->Stay tuned in the next week or so for the tutorial posts. Thanks so much for your interest in this project.Tami

 I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

3 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

Bing it on, I am ready...such a fantastic project...just got to find me a zipper...

Anonymous said...

Tami, Thanks for giving us the supply list. I’ve gotten everything together and am ready when you are. 😊😉. Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami, any chance you will be posting the steps for the Eyemagination Museum? I have all my supplies. Please, please....