Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Springtime Makes Post #3

Today's post features springtime makes from 2021. 2021 was an incredibly difficult year for us. I was hospitalized for 10 days and at home recovering for two months. Two weeks home from the hospital, we lost one of our very special kitties, who I'm still grieving.  Many more things happened but during the time I was making these spring makes, those were the ones affecting my creativity. So that is why I was surprised I had so many completed. 

2021 was also the year I began to focus on making Youtube tutorials. so many of the links below will take you to my blog posts with photos and the link to the Youtube tutorial. Enjoy!
 

Be Still My Soul

Sizzix 2021

Bloom is such a beautiful die set isn't it? Wow! I wanted to pair it with an equally beautiful sentiment, so I made this and it is displayed all spring on my bookcase.

Lucky Peter Rabbit

Sizzix 2021

Mr. Rabbit is taking a note from Peter Rabbit and stealing some veggies from a garden. Yes, I did add carrots and make more cabbages our of flower dies for this piece. For those keeping track, this is project #2 with paper flower cabbages. 

Do the Next Thing

Sizzix 2021

This is another inspiring quote, this one is from one of my spiritual mentors, Elisabeth Elliot. It is from a much longer poem that she didn't write, but she quoted so often it seems like it is hers.  I paired this quote with Brushstroke Flowers and Alphanumeric.

A Beautiful World

Idea-ology 2021

This make was really surprisingly simple and so pretty when it was finished. My mom asked for this one. It features the Metallic Stickers and 

Some Bunny Loves You

Sizzix 2021

This was a super quick make! Sometimes you just want to make something fast right?

Funky Insects Slider Card

Sizzix 2021

This card was one of my very first Youtube tutorials. It is linked in the blog post when you click the title above this photo. I really had fun making this. In fact, this card has inspired me to try making another one. I'm going to make another one with a completely different theme!

Ink and Paint Cards

Stampers Anonymous 2021

I have seen so many beautiful makes with these stamps since they were released. I thought this was a fun, different way to use them for cards. Again, inspired by Disney and another card maker.

Tea in the Garden

Sizzix 2021

This is an overview of the things I made with the Chapter 3 Sizzix dies for 2021. 

Tea Cup Rim Decor

Sizzix 2021

I only got around to two detailed tutorials for the things in the general tea posts. This is one of them.

Again, I am really surprised that I had so many spring themed makes for 2021. As always I hope that you find something inspiring from the makes.

Thanks for the visit and have a creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: