Sunday, March 26, 2023

Springtime Posts from the Past

 

I've done a compilation post many times for Christmas and Halloween, but I haven't done it for any other celebrations, so I thought this year I would post some past Spring/Easter makes. If you click the links below it will take you to the blog post tutorials. Today's posts are from makes from 2018-2019 and they are full of info and inspiration that I hope sparks some inspiration to make. I was not doing Youtube yet, so the posts are photo tutorials.

If you click the title of any of the posts below, it will take you to the tutorial for that post.

Use Your Wings

This make was from CHA 2018 and my first CHA designing for the Idea-ology brand.

Hello Spring!

March 2018 

This card features on of my favorite Tim Holtz dies, the Planks. Such a great Bigz die! I was going for a shiplap look here.  

Possibilites

Sizzix 2019

This was kind of a spring forward with bunnies and lavender kind of card.

Dreamer

Idea-ology 2019

I had forgotten all about this make. Oh I really thought it was so pretty and chippy and the texture the crochet dies added to the sides of the vignette trays was fabulous. I wish I had gotten a better picture of that for the blog before I sent it off.

Cherish

Sizzix 2019

When I was making this I thought it would make a lovely piece for a spring wedding or bridal shower decor piece. This is a technique I have used many, many, many times over the years in different ways.

Botanical Tag

Sizzix 2019

I had so much fun making this back for the release of the Wild Flower Stems 2 and the Potted Bigz die. So much fun! That was the year Tim's CHA booth for Sizzix was like a little potting shed.

Be Joyful in Hope

Sizzix 2019

My obsession with the 3D Lumber Texture Fade was on full display here. If you look through my blog in early 2019, you will see I am using it in everything. LOL

Just Hold On

Sizzix and Ranger 2019

My main focus in making this tag was to experiment with the Distress Oxide Sprays that were released that year.

That's it for today's Springtime Past Posts from 2018 and 2019. Stay tuned for another one or two until I get to the current makes.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I added  some of the things that are still available in the links below. I hope it helps

Have a creative day!

Tami

No comments: