Saturday, March 4, 2023

Botanic Luminary - Idea-ology 2023

I made this Botanic Luminary for the Tim Holtz 2023 Idea-ology Release. The four floral panels in the Transparent Things 2 release are gorgeous and I wanted them to shine, literally. So I built a luminary just to showcase them. 

Here is the process video for making this lantern. I hope you find it helpful.

 

All of the botanic panels in the Transparent Things 2 pack are stunning. Im looking forward to having this on a side table in my home bringing beautiful floral light to the room.
The Texture Hammer is awesome!! Be sure to texturize all the parts of this luminary BEFORE you start to assemble it. LOL! It's much harder to do after assembly.

 Lots of Foundry Wax and Lost Shadow Distress Paint on this project.

Have a creative day,

Tami

The snips I used can be found here: Miter Snips  I am not an affiliate or in anyway associated with this company, just sharing where I got the ones I use.

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. 

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: