Monday, April 1, 2024

World Traveler - Tim Holtz Sizzix Vault 2

 


Here is a short tutorial for making this card.

The photo details in the film strip are a fun touch to a bon voyage card.
The globe can be cut with a solid background or just the lined globe image,
The cute little clouds are a fun addition. The letters, as with everything else, were cut from Idea-ology Backdrops papers.
What a great deal to get a full alphabet and the globe/travel images in the one World Traveler die set.  The addition of the filmstrips from Picture Show really added to this card. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a creative day,
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!


No comments: