Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Forgotten Garden Gift Cards

This is the third set of cards I made for the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous 2024 Release. I thought these little cards would be perfect to add to a gift or a plant or something that you want to give to a friend or coworker. 

Here is a quick video tutorial.


First I made two A2 card bases out of Distress Kraft Heavystock and then cut them in half making 4 gift cards 2.75" x 4.25"

Then cut a piece of Distress White Heavystock or Watercolor Cardstock to be 2.5" x 4"

Lastly, using a Tonic Deckle Cutter, cut the card fronts out of Distress Watercolor Cardstock to be 2.25 " 3.75"

I stamped the Forgotten Garden Images in multiple colors of Archival ink and added the words Filed and Fig. 1-3 on each card front. The Filed and Fig stamps are from the Field Notes Stamp set.

Then I colored the images with Distress Inks and a waterbrush.

Lastly go around the card base with Walnut Ink, and the mat and card front in Old Paper, Add some flicks of dark brown with a waterbrush. 

Finally tie some ivory twine around the top of the gift card.

Thank you so very much for your kind support and lovely comments! I'm so encouraged by you all! 
 
Have a creative day! 
Tami 
 
I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, and Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: