Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Sketchy Halloween - Stamper Anonymous

 

This is another decor piece I made with the new Halloween stamps from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous, as well as the new Etcetera panels and Tiles, and I throw in some Distress Mica Stains and Opaque Black Texture Paste for good measure. This is another simple project that anyone can do, so please come join me as we make a Stamped Halloween Panel.


Here is a quick video tutorial showing all the steps to make this Stamped Halloween Panel.

The background Etcetera Panel was covered with a piece of Distress Watercolor paper that was colored with Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke and Lost Shadow Distress Spray Stains. Then once dry I applied Distress Opaque Black Texture Paste through the Fractured Stencil around the edges of the panel. Once that was dry I sprayed Iron Gate Mica Stain on it and added some Specimen Mica Stain as well to make it shimmery and a little darker.
The tiles are all Distress Watercolor Cardstock. Three are stamped with Black Soot Archival Ink, watercolored with Distress Watercolor Pencils, and then colored with a light coating of Distress Mica Stains to add shimmer.These were attached to two Large Etcetera Tiles for dimension. The other three were sprayed with Distress Mica Stains then stamped with Black Soot and embossed with Superfine Black Embossing Powder. These were then attached to one Large Etcetera Tile.

Have a creative day,

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

No comments: