Friday, August 25, 2023

Eclectic Elements Frightful Substrates Projects

 

Embroidery Hoop Pumpkin Panel

Hello friends! I am seriously so thankful that Tim Holtz includes me as a relatively non-sewer in his fabric releases. My makes are all beginner level sewing makes or no-sew crafty projects. I will be posting links to the various tutorials on here as I get them made. So this will be a holding blog post for all my Halloween fabric tutorials. And also a huge shout out to Tim for the staged photos. He made my simple, no-sew/barely-sewn makes look so good!
Fabric Candy Corn
Fabric Candy Bowl Fillers
Fabric Banners
Fabric Halloween Cats

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you come back when I have tutorials posted. 
Have a creative day!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp. The links below send you to the Simon stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you


5 comments:

Debra Keane said...

I love all your creations. I can’t wait to get started on making some of them. Thanks so much for your inspiration!!!

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Love the cats!!! And those candies...perfection! You bet I will be back for your tutorials.

Zolane said...

Love them all, Tami. Incredible as always!

Twana said...

Love everything you made! I don’t decorate for Halloween but you have me thinking about it.

Qwisp said...

Hi, I love these so much. I’m hoping you post the pattern or where to find it. ❤️