Monday, August 28, 2023

Distress Mica Stains - Holiday Release

 The Christmas Distress Release is out!

These are my swatches of all the colors including the new ones. I like to see them next to each other in family groups and on Watercolor Cardstock (the small swatches) as well as a Mixed Media Heavystock tag and a White Heavystock tag. You can see in these photos that the slightly yellowed base of the Mixed Media does affect the final outcome color.












Have a creative day!
Tami
 
I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

No comments: