Friday, August 11, 2023

Embark Bouquet Canvas Fabric - Disney Restyle

Today I'm sharing a little restyling technique I do often. I have been collecting Minnie Ears from Disneyland (and in recent years Walt Disney World as well.) In the beginning, Disney had a very limited selection of ears, so if you wanted special ones for a holiday or something, there really weren't many choices. Now, you can find ears for almost any occasion, and Disney keeps coming out with more every week it seems like! But even with all the choices, sometimes you just want to add your own spin to fit a certain event or style, and that's what I did here with Tim Holtz Bouquet Embark Canvas Fabric.
 
 Here is a video explaining how I restyled my first ever Disney Ears and made a shirt to match.

Back in the early days of Disneyland, you bought ticket books with letters on them and you handed over tickets to each ride operator. Rides ranged from A ticket rides to E tickets which were the longest and most thrilling. Alice in Wonderland was a D ticket and you handed over at this darling giant mushroom. It is one of several old ticket booths that still exist in Disneyland (as something different of of course!)
After taking these pictures I loved seeing how beautifully the colors from the Bouquet fabric fits perfectly with the Alice theme and colors in that area. Don't you love the caterpillar vehicles?

Thanks so much for checking out this shor tblog and tutorial. 

Have a creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

No comments: