Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Springtime Makes #4

These are the few spring time makes from 2022. There were really only two that I made with Easter in mind. The rest I made with flowers and plants. I was really into flowers and plants last spring. 

As with the other spring makes posts, if you click the title of each make below it will take you directly to the tutorial for that make. Enjoy!

Birdhouse Basket 

Idea-ology 2022

This Idea-ology make can be two things, both a decor piece and an Easter basket for an adult. 


 Foundry Wax Faux Mercury Glass

Ranger Ink 2022

 This spring make was first to showcase the new Foundry Wax with a faux mercury glass technique, but became a lovely spring decor piece.

Choose to Shine 

Sizzix 2022

The adorable Birds thinlits and Funky Stems release last spring were destined to be together. I loved them! So I made them into a fun spring mini accordion card.

Doily Easter Cones

Sizzix 2022

This was the only other make that was specifically for Easter. I used the 3D Doily to make thee place setting cones you can fill with candies for your guests.

Be Fearless

Stampers Anonymous 2022

This card used some lovely spring colors with the new Stampers Anonymous realase from last spring.

Flower Pots

Stampers Anonymous

Like I said, I was really into fake plants last spring and wanted to use the new Stampers Anonymous stencils to make planters for my new fake plants. I'm using them again this year!

Floral Elements Cards

Stampers Anonymous 2022

Another couple of cards that I made using the stamps released last spring from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous. 

Thanks again for stopping by and taking another look at some spring makes from the past.

I hope you have a very creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: