Saturday, April 22, 2023

Christmas Distress Archival Resist (in April!)

 

As you may know, in the last tutorial video I made some Halloween Cards in March for the Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous April Release. In that video I hinted at some Christmas ideas for the Note Quote Stamp set and Everyday Art Elements Stencil set. They are perfect for pairing together to make cards all year long. I challenged my self to make three Christmas cards using only the Note Quotes stamps and Elements stencils. So if money is tight right now, I recommend these stamps and stencils to start.

This tutorial is mostly demo. I show how I made the focal pieces with the stencils and show how I stamped the backgrounds. I hope you enjoy!.

 



t

 

 




I had so much fun experimenting with these stamps and I hope you enjoyed the ideas for using these for Halloween...and other celebrations throughout the year.

Have a very creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

2 comments:

scrappergirl56/Sherry said...

Awesome ideas...just like Tim says, a shape is a shape and it's what you do with the shape that counts. You are far better at detail cutting than I am...LOL. Your borders make it look like they were die-cut. My TH scissors have a mind of their own and they don't let me get in the way...hahaha.

Theresa said...

very cute cards and such creativity in how you used the products. loved your video. thanks as always for sharing and all the inspiratiion.