Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Note Quotes Distress Archival Resist Cards

Yes, I made some Halloween Cards in March for the Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous April Release. I got an eye-dea and I just couldn't help myself. (See what I did there?) Anyway, the Note Quote Stamp set and Everyday Art Elements Stencil set are perfect for pairing together to make cards all year long. You can make cards for holidays as well as just to say hello. So if money is tight right now, I recommend these stamps and stencils to start.

The video tutorial above shows how I made the eyeballs and the plaid. Enjoy!

The eyeball card was made with the circles from Note Quotes and two small circle stencils from Everyday Art Elements Stencils. To keep the white areas around the outside of the solid circles, I carefully applied Micro Glaze just inside the circle outline before applying the Distress Ink.

 The argyle plaid was made by stamping the square and square outline from Note Quotes on an angle and overlapping. The solid was stamped in Spiced Marmalade Archival and the outline was Crackling Campfire.
This card was made the same way as the orange argyle plaid but with Peeled Paint Archival for the solid and Villainous Potion for the outline,

This one isn't a very successful plaid LOL! It's the same idea as the green argyle above but just with the circles.

I had so much fun experimenting with these stamps and I hope you enjoyed the ideas for using these for Halloween...and other celebrations throughout the year.

Have a very creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

No comments: