Thursday, May 11, 2023

Embark Fabric from Tim Holtz and Freespirit Fabrics

 I had the privilege of making some mostly no-sew items for the Tim Holtz Embark canvas fabric release. This post is going to link to all of the Youtube tutorials for the makes from the Youtube Live. I hope you enjoy a little change of pace as I got to play with fabric instead of paper.

 Footstool featuring Embark Melange


 Fabric Twisted Rosettes - Embark Melange, Cigar Labels and Bouquet



 
Twisted Rosette Frame - Embark Cigar Labels



Pizza Night Place Mats and Trivet - Embark Subway Signs



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to check out these tutorials. I hope you find time to be able to enjoy them and get inspired to try making a few no-sew fabric projects with Tim Holz and Freespirit Eclectic Elements Fabric.

Have a creative day!

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com. The links below send you to one of those stores. If you wish to purchase something and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order at no additional cost to you. This helps me to defray the costs of this channel, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!  

 

 

No comments: