Thursday, October 1, 2020

Tim Holtz Sizzix Chapter 4

 

Tim Holtz Sizzix Chapter 4 Reveal!! Were you wowed by the awesome makes? I know I am always blow away by how so many different makers get the same dies and end up with such different and amazing projects. It's always so inspirational for me.

I will have posts/tutorials on the four projects I made. Some will be simple and a few a little more indepth. I will start right away on the Ghost Town and Nightmare inspired projects since it is already October 1! 

Just a heads up that posts are coming for my Sizzix makes as well as the Ideaology and Stampers projects I still need to post. Thanks so much for your patience as I balance meeting creative sample deadlines and blogging and my day job and my family. 

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

2 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

These look Amazing!!! Such a great release!!

paperwishesbyamanda said...

You guys rocked on this release. I think there will be an explosion of makes from this release. Can't wait to see more on your great makes. Thanks for sharing your work. x