Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Garden Bunny Hop - Tim Holtz Sizzix

 I am so happy to have Sizzix invite me back as a guest blogger for Tim Holtz Chapter 1 dies for 2020. Tim and Sizzix have again outdone themselves with some absolutely delightful dies.

 The Bunny Hop dies inspired me to make this piece. My grandmother used to read Beatrix Potter stories to me when I was little, and that memory prompted me to make a mini version of Mr. McGregor’s Garden using Sizzix Tim Holtz dies.
Yes, even the carrots and cabbages are all Tim Holtz dies! I had so much fun working with Tim's dies to make all of the gardeny goodness in this piece. I am so excited to share how I did it, so please visit The Making Journal Blog for all the details.
 Thank you!
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

4 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

This is a delightful project...over to Sizzix I go...

Nancy said...

Love this Tami, and heading over to the website to see how you engineered all of that magic!

HirschEngelchen said...

I LOVE those genius cabbage heads!! What a clever idea to alter the flowers into vegetables! Wonderful piece of home decor.
Hugs from HirschEngelchen
Anka

Cindy Jones said...

WOW!So creative! I love it!