Saturday, March 3, 2018

Beer and Pretzels

I found some inspiration online for this card in the form of pub signs. I really wanted it to feel more like an artistic sign than a card, so to do that I added several layers, including a corrugated base from the Textured Surfaces, a layer of stenciled Distress Heavystock using the large  stencil, and a layer of Distress Woodgrain Cardstock cut with the new Stacked Arches dies from Sizzix Alterations.
The stamps used were the Beer Blueprints CMS334 for the bottle and mug, and the Mini Blueprints10 CMS336 for the title and pretzels. I stamped them all on Distressed Mixed Media Heavystock, and then water colored them and cut them out. 
I popped several of the shapes using dimensional adhesive, including the foam. The different levels adds a lot of interest, but is so simple to do. 


1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

Fantastic guy card! I love all of the details