Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry - Day Two

I had a little break in between day 1 and day 4 because I had a scrapbook class to attend and met an out of state friend at Disneyland, so I have been frantically trying to catch up.  Along with that, the additional supplies that I didn't have (hard to believe I know!) didn't come in.  My order was lost, so from here on out, there are gaps in each day.  I searched my area high and low for all of them and just couldn't find a few of them anywhere.  So I gave it my best show and here ya go!

Reminder: This class is paid and the information is not to be shared, so I will not be explaining any of the techniques, just showing the outcome.

Today's techniques were all using Tim's Stencils.  I only bought three and didn't realize how repetitive it would make my tags.  None-the-less, I really like how they turned out. I haven't used all of them as backgrounds for Halloween Tags yet. I am missing one technique for this day - the embossing with stencils on the Big Shot or Vagabond.  I don't have the right stuff to do that.



 Mixed Media

 Embossing Through Stencils

Stamping though Stencils
 

  Sketching with Stencils
(I added some stamping too)

 Ink Mono Print

Paint Mono Print

 Here are some ways I used a few of these 
backgrounds for my Halloween Tags.
 Using the mixed media background, I just added some of the vial die cuts.

This one you have already seen, but I wanted to put it on the day for the background too.  
This was the embossing through Stencils background.

 So fun!  This was the Ink Mono Print background.  I LOVE this one!

Many thanks again to Tim Holtz!  I really had a ball experimenting with colors and the stencils today!

No comments: