Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OFF!


 Graphic 45 is having some Facebook Contests this week and one each day is to make something.  Yesterday it was a card, but I didn't have the time to make it.  Today it was to make a tag.  You have to have the project finished by 12 EST -- 9pm here.  I think I got it in just under the wire tonight, but didn't win.  Anyway, here is my tag.
I used Graphic 45 - Halloween in Wonderland paper from last year.  I decided this would be a good embellishment for a page with a picture of me and DH with the Queen of Hearts at Disneyland's Halloween Time.  The red was really hard to match, and it looks better in person, but I tried to "paint the roses red."

3 comments:

blupixy said...

I love this tag! The roses are such a great and creative idea! Can't wait to see you put this on a layout!

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh that is AWESOME!!! I don't know if you can use it for the Queen photos unless you took them in the evening because the colors are so off, but it's super cool. I especially like your roses. Good luck!

Wendy said...

I Love this tag! WOW!!! Awesome!