Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Buzz, Gadget and Officer Calvin Blue

 We are having a Veterans Day Weekend challenges over at Disney Scrappers and we have extended the deadline through Sunday, Nov. 18th at midnight PST.  These three layouts are for some of the different challenges over there.  I grouped them together because they are samples from kits I made from really, really old paper. 
For Veterans Day Challenge #6 - Scraplift.  I scraplifted a two-age layout for this one. This Buzz Lightyear layout uses old Karen Foster paper, QuicKutz Metro and Diesel Fonts and shadow (I punched WORLD to make it look spacey), a Tim Holtz texture fade on the triangle shapes.  I added a little bit of MME paper to this kit as I had some left over from a layout I did a few years ago.
This layout is for Veterans Weekend Challenge #3 - Chevrons.  I made the chevron border by welding a bunch of chevrons together in SCAL.  Gadget's Go Coaster is on of our favorite rides in Toon Town.  This layout features the ride and Gadget's blue prints that are approved by Mickey.  DH loves that!
 Lots and lots of Tim Holtz gears on here, and Quickutz arrows.





























This layout is for Veterans Day Challenge #1 - Stars.  Lastly, this layout features some really old Rusty Pickle and ???.  The plaid is old and I don't know who made it. This is from  July 4th 2012 when my DH met Officer Calvin Blue on Buena Vista Street in DCA and he was cited for being a good recycler.  Hahaha!  I'm going to do a two-pager of this later on with more pictures and the citation, but I thought this layout was perfect for getting the main photos scrapped quickly.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I just found your blog and I love it. Not only are your layouts darling but your pics are so fun as well. I am your newest follower and will be stealing some of your ideas for some of my layouts!!! I hope that that is ok.
Staci