Saturday, August 8, 2020

Halloween Ideaology 2020 Sneak Peeks

 Wow! What a fantastic Facebook Idea-ology release today! How could you not come away from that incredibly inspired? I know I did. So many amazing ideas and imaginative projects that have me excited to get back in my studio and make some more.

I have blog posts in the works for my projects from the Live - The Black Widow Bride Coffin Box, Dr. Frankenstein's Laboratory, and the Candy Shoppe, that will be broken down into manageable parts to include mini tutorials for making some of the elements in those projects. That will make it easier for you to take those ideas and make them your own, or make a smaller project if that better fits your style.

I have linked the new Halloween Idea-ology below as well as often used items in the regular line that I included in some of these makes as well.

I'll be back soon with my first mini tutorial, but until then, enjoy the peeks above.

Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

5 comments:

scrappergirl56 said...

Tami, your projects were amazing. I loved them all, I was thinking the Black Widow Coffin box was my fav, then Tim showed the Candy Shop, and Frankenstein's Laboratory is brilliant....yes, so inspired thank you for all your hard work and sharing your creative mind with us... now just waiting on the product to arrive....hurry up and wait...that is my new slogan...LOL.

Nadine said...

I'm not an Halloween person...except since today when I saw your projects on the live !! Oh my God ! They're all so wonderful. The candy shop ??!! My favorite ! Thanks to share all this with us, I'm soooooo hurry to receive all I ordered, and to see your other blog post about your making (some trick will be appreciate a lot :) ).

Maureen Reiss said...

This is FABULOUS!!!!! I love all the details!!!

sarascloset said...

I haven't even watched the project video yet, but wanted to come straight over to see the details. Looks like I've got a lot to look forward to. I just love the candy shop! You always create the best candy themed projects!

Tammy Anderson said...

Can' wait to see the amazing-ness!! Loved everything that was shown!