Friday, May 15, 2020

Stand Tall and Rise Above - Gertrude

  
I'm so excited to get to share this project on the Sizzix blog, featuring the delightful Gertrude and a Doodle Art 2 background highlighted with Distress Crayons. 
 It is said that Giraffes represent confidence, peace and power. I wanted an art piece that would show that bit of inspiration as well as to highlight Gertrude, who exudes peaceful confidence.
This project features not only Gertrude, but Doodle Art 2 and Cut Out Alphanumeric Lowercase. For a full tutorial on this project, please visit the Sizzix blog here.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you check out the tutorial for some techniques I used on this project.
Tami

I am an affiliate with Simon Says Stamp and Scrapbook.com so the links below send you to one of those stores depending on which logo you choose.  If you wish to purchase something from either store and use one of my links below, I get a small percentage of your order, at no additional cost to youThis helps me to defray the costs of this blog, the time, the ideas and tutorials I post here. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments: