Thursday, December 6, 2018

Vintage Phoropter Lense Winners

And the winners from the Milk Cap Tree post for the vintage phoropter lenses are

Blogger Carol said...
When Tim released the milk caps, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them...and I'm still hoarding them! They bring back such wonderful childhood memories of a move from a small town in Kansas to Lincoln, Nebraska when I was 5. We arrived late on a Friday night and the next morning, Bill, our Milkman arrived with gallon bottles of cream top whole milk and complementary ice cream. He became part of the family...so, as a Christmas fanatic, this is a great idea! Thanks for the idea and the tutorial, love that, too. My favorite cookies are Mexican Wedding Cakes or Russian Tea Cookies. Butter, pecans, flour and powdered sugar, very rich, and you can't eat just one.
December 5, 2018 at 7:13 PM

Blogger Sherry Tipton said...
What a fabulous way to use the Milk Caps...and the Foiled frame...a definite try in my book...
Cookies, cookies, cookies...never met a cookie I didn't like...LOL. I used to make dozens and dozens of cookies at Christmas...but Snickerdoodles I only made at Christmas for some odd reason and they are my all time favorites...but I have not made them in so many years, I could not find my recipe to share...oh well, saved you from gaining a couple of pounds that way...LOL...thanks for the give-a-way.
December 5, 2018 at 4:22 AM
Delete
 Please email me your mailing address at teatimetamera at yahoo dot com

Thanks to everyone who participated and for sharing about your favorite cookies! For those who would still like to make this or a wreath or a bell or whatever shape you choose, and wanted the addition of the phoropter lens texture, I know of two options you could try:

Ideaology Monocles

Assemblage Compass and Monacle Charms (both would be cool because Santa might need a compass!)




Delete

1 comment:

scrappergirl56 said...

Thank you so much for your generosity and continual inspiration...