Saturday, November 24, 2018

Merry Christmoose - Merry Moose

This Merry Moose is so cool just merrily trotting through the wintry forest on his way to bring Christmas Cheer to his Merry Moose family.
The Merry Moose comes with is festive attire that is really simple to assemble.  I cut it all from Distress Mixed Media Heavystock and then colored it with Distress Inks before putting it all together.
The tiny bare trees and the snow drifts are from the Home for the Holidays die set. I cut three snow drifts from plain white Distress Watercolor Cardstock. Once they were cut, I sprayed them with Distress Resist Spray and then sprinkled a little bit of Distress Rock Candy Glitter over it so the snow drifts had a little sparkle. Then I layered them and popped each layer up a little.
The sentiment on this card is made from the Alphanumeric Cut Out Script. It is a thinlit die set that is the perfect size for cards.
These tall trees come with the Merry Moose. Aren't they fabulous?
The background wintery night sky is Distress Watercolor cardstock colored with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. Then I repeat cut the straight die from the Snowy Stars so that it fills the entire background. I layered this piece over a white card base so the stars showed through.

2 comments:

Freddie Bubblescrap Sleijpen said...

This is so adorable! I was on the fence about the starry die set, but I am totally going on the hunt for it now! You inspired me to no end. Love this card.

Tona said...

Love everything about this card!